BUSHTRAILS – Travel Agents Page
Safe and Healthy Photographic Safaris in exotic locations, stunning views, with life-time experiences and known tourist hotspots. Why would this interest you now?
As agents you will receive a commission of 15% and we can almost guarantee that you will have return business. Our experience shows that our clients return at least twice more to make use of our extended services.
We can take your customers for an experience with life times worth of memories in South Africa and Namibia without once endangering their health.
Our Safaris stretches from Cape Town to Swakopmund and Windhoek and anywhere in-between. Here are a couple of facts:
1. Namibia is one of the sunniest countries on the planet. 300 days of sun each year. Humidity is low. This means a healthy climate.
2. Namibia has one of the best health care systems in Africa, as measured by both its population-to-doctor and its population-to-hospital-bed ratios.
3. Namibia is one of the least densely populated countries in the world with just 3.13 people per square kilometer.
4. The West Coast of South Africa, with a sunny and healthy climate, has a population density of less than 3 people per square kilometer and is so far, untouched by Covid
5. Our vehicles are ideally suited to social distancing and each person will receive personal protection gear including masks and sanitizing equipment in line with the regulations of the WHO.
6. Our camps and lodges operate under strict hygiene controls and we personally inspect this before tourists can enter.
What can you expect to see:
1. Namibia’s sprawling, untouched landscapes teem with countless types of wildlife and animals. To experience nature in its truest form, then don’t look further than Namibia.
2. The variety in attractions and lifestyles makes Namibia the perfect destination for the tourist that wants to get the best of both wild- and city life in Africa.
3. Tourists come to Namibia to experience untouched, wild landscapes and animals. Hiking, swimming, camping and motoring in the wilderness makes for a unique experience.
4. The tranquil West Coast with its wide, open spaces, charming fishing villages, unspoilt beaches and abundant animal and marine life. From water sports and whale watching to enchanting spring flowers, hiking among the fynbos, mountain biking, birding and fresh seafood, this beguiling year-round destination has it all
5. All along the West Coast the coastline is a series of quaint historic towns and fishing villages with names like Lambert’s Bay, Paternoster, Saldanha and Langebaan that until fairly recently were left to languor in relative obscurity.
6. Escape to the land of contrasts, where the rigorous climate has created a myriad of life forms superbly adapted to their specific habitat. Fields of flowers, star studded nights, quiver trees, enormous granite outcrops and the Atlantic Ocean compete to be the most spectacular.
7. The Richtersveld is in the north-western corner of South Africa’s Northern Cape province. It is full of changing scenery from flat, sandy, coastal plains, to craggy sharp mountains of volcanic rock and the lushness of the Orange River, which forms the border with neighboring Namibia.
Cape Town with Table Mountain and Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was incarcerated.
Windhoek with its rich multi-ethnical history.
Swakopmund with rich German influence.
And still more:
Etosha National Park, Okovango Delta, Vic Falls, The Zambesi and Chobe Rivers, Moremi National Park and much, much more all with the protection of health in mind.